Why is this unit great for mold problems?
The UV filtration system of this unit (non ozone emitting) will not just trap mold, but destroy the DNA of the mold spores. Removal of close to 99.97% of airborne mold spores including the dangerous black mold, 18 lbs of carbon for odors and gases and a large HEPA filter for fine particulate matter. Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DISEASE-CAUSING AIRBORNE/AEROSOLIZED VIRUSES, BACTERIA, MOLD AND AIRBORNE CHEMICALS.
Viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals and particles go through 3 levels of filtration for complete removal of airborne microorganisms such influenza and gastro. This UV air purifier destroys the DNA of pathogens, effectively neutralizing them. Airpura’s 18 lbs of custom blended activated carbon adsorbs chemicals, VOC’s gases, and odors while a medical grade True HEPA filter provides powerful particle reduction of 99.97%of particulate matter as small as 0.3 microns including PM2.5, pollen, dust, dander. Effective for rooms up to 2,000 square feet. Provides a complete air exchange every 30 minutes.
To see a detailed list of mold types that the UV600 captures, go to: https://www.airpura.com/floodcleanup#scrollTop=0
Removes: Bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria
- Mold infestations
- Schools and daycares
- Doctors/dental offices/clinics
- Nursing Homes.
- Maintaining fresh air in a basement
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the unit will ship in 6-8 weeks.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs most chemicals, VOC’s and odors
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- Unlike other machines on the market, the UV germicidal lamp in this purifier sterilizes microorganisms preventing them from being released back into the air.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
Replace: 12 months
|Chemical gas & odor filter||2“ Carbon Filter|
|18-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
|Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
(Blend of Potassium Iodide, 83% Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||True HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.97% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns
Replace: 3-5 years
|Super HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)
|UV Germicidal Technology||18 Watt UV Germicidal Lamp|
|Replace: 18-24 months|
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|