SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO CLEAN THE AIR OF TARS AND CHEMICALS FROM TOBACCO SMOKE
An air purifier specially designed to remove the odors and gases of thousands of noxious chemicals, carcinogens and tars contained in tobacco smoke.
Removes: Thousands of harmful chemicals contained in tobacco smoke including benzene, toluene, formaldehyde and known carcinogens.Ideal for:
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Due to the exceptional circumstances surrounding the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the large volume of orders that we have been receiving, the current wait time for your order is 6-8 weeks.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs most toxic chemicals from tobacco smoke.
- Unique TarBarrier pre-filter traps tars, completely eliminating them from air stream.
- HEPA barrier captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 micron.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft) Based on 8 ft cellings.||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
Replace: 6-12 months (depending on amount of cigarette smoke)
|Chemical gas & odor filter||3″ Carbon Filter|
|26-lbs, Activated Carbon Filter (100% Coconut Shell)
Replace: 24 months
|Upgrade Option Upgrade your filter if you needs change or for something heavier duty.|
|26-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker
(Potassium Iodide, Coconut Shell Carbon)
|Main Particle Filter||HEPA Barrier|
|95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
Replace: 1 year
|Dimension||23″ High, 15″ Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|