Why is this plant great for purifying the air in your home?
According to the NASA Clean Air Study, Dracaena reflexa is one of the most efficient plants at removing formaldehyde from the air in your home, as well as other VOCs, including benzene, trichloroethylene, and xylene.
- The tri-colored foliage of Dracaena ‘Lemon lime’ Is bright lime green with thin central stripes of cream and dark green.
- Makes an eye-catching accent for any bright location around the house, or it can be grown outdoors during warm weather to liven up a shaded porch, patio or deck.
- Commonly grown as both a houseplant or tropical landscape plant.
- Usda Hardiness zones: 10-14
- Considered to be slightly poisonous, especially to dogs and cats
- Easy for beginners and a great starter plant!
- Great at keeping the air in your space clean!
- Enjoys being kept on the dry side, water well then let dry out
- Enjoys High Humidity, spritz occasionally