Why is this unit great for people suffering from Asthma & Allergies?
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® was developed specifically for people with asthma and allergies. Its unique design increases air flow, filtering allergens from the air immediately. The HEPA and HEGA filtration used in this unit is also highly effective at removing viruses and bacteria when they are airborne
Who should consider the Allergy Machine®?
- Those exposed to biologics such as viruses and bacteria
- Individuals living in damp environments
- Asthmatic Children
- Reduces the viral load to minimize risk of infection or severity of disease
- Lessens night-time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthens the immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the Allergy Machine® the best choice for me?
- Designed for immediate filtration of allergens
- Medical Grade HEPA effectively removes 95% of airborne viruses that are 0.1 microns and larger
- HEGA carbon cloth also removes viruses, bacteria, chemicals and gases from the air
- High capacity filtration for the removal of allergens from the air
- Designed for relief of sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses caused by every day or seasonal allergies.
The Allergy Machine® provides relief for those suffering from asthma or every day and seasonal allergies by removing sub-micron particles such as pollens and dust mites as well as chemicals and noxious gases. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the Allergy Machine®, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result? In a third party study, results showed less emergency room visits for asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Dimensions: 14.5″L x 14.5″W x 23″H
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- 360° Perforated steel intake housing
- Baked on powder coat paint finish
- 3 speed centrifugal Fan
- High efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM
- CSA approved
- STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter. Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g. dust, hair and pet dander)
- STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter. Removes small to medium size particles (e.g. molds, spores and pollen)
- STAGE 3 – 60 sq. ft. of True Medical Grade HEPA. Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
- STAGE 4 – Military Grade HEGA Carbon Cloth. HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing an extremely large surface area for adsorption of chemicals, gases, viruses and bacteria.
Do air purifiers really work for allergies? This unit works great for people suffering from allergies. The filter is made up of Military grade Carbon Cloth and a True Medical HEPA filter. This combination is very effective for filtering out allergens in your home.
Should I sleep with air purifier on? It is best to leave the unit on if you suffer from allergies, mold, asthma, etc.
Where should I place my air purifier? You should put it in the room you spend the most time in, but must be at least four (4)
inches from the wall to give consistent effective results.
What do HEPA and HEGA stand for?
HEPA is High Efficiency Particulate Arresting developed by the US Atomic Energy
Commission. HEPA filters must remove a minimum of 99.97% of particles down to .03 microns. HEGA is unique to Austin Air and stands for High Efficiency Gas Absorption. A HEGA air cleaner combines a HEPA filtration system with an added military carbon cloth filter medium.
What is the CFM rate?
The CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) is the measurement of how much air passes
through the unit. For the standard, the HealthMate+TM, and the AllergyMachineTM the
fan CFM is 400 cfm on high and 75cfm on low.
Our Commitment To You;
Backed by the best warranty in the industry, you can take pleasure in knowing you’ve made a sound investment with your Austin Air cleaner.
30-Day, No-Questions-Asked, Money-Back Guarantee
In the unlikely event that you’re not completely satisfied with your Austin Air cleaner, return it within 30-days, no-questions-asked.
5-Year Mechanical Warranty
Your Austin Air cleaner is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 5-years from the date of purchase; provided your Austin air purifier was operated under normal residential use and that you have completed and returned your warranty registration to Austin Air Systems.
5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Austin Air offers a 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, by far the most comprehensive in the industry. No more costly filter replacements every few months or years. Austin Air filters are designed to last for an unprecedented 5-years, under normal residential use.
Replacement filter for Austin Air Allergy Machine®.
All replacement filters have up to a 5 year life expectancy.
The Austin Air Allergy Machine® Filter integrates HEGA technology, originally developed by the military to protect against a wide variety of chemical, biological and nuclear agents. The HEPA filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size and 95% of all particles down to 0.1 microns.